|Above: Introducing Jouer Le Matchbox...a chic quarterly subscription box.|
My affinity for the Jouer line has been expressed countless times on BP...from praises for the foundation (HERE, HERE and HERE) and Chiffon highlighter (HERE and HERE) to having the honor of being a Jouer Spring Siren, Christina Zilber's beautiful brand epitomizes a French-inspired fusion of form and function. Imagine my delight when the lastest Jouer creation, *Le Matchbox, arrived at my doorstep earlier this month! This quarterly subscription box sold out almost instantly, but now that it is back in stock, I am excited to give you a glimpse into this customized treasure trove.
Kindly scroll on for more details and images of the Le Matchbox as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: Jouer Le Matchbox...what a stunning surprise!|
|Above: The Le Matchbox...classic pale pink and gold luxury.|
Prior to ordering, the Jouer Le Matchbox program invites individuals to take a quiz that covers eye color, skin type, skin tone and color preferences to help determine undertone (warm or cool) and product needs.
Then, four times a year, a gorgeously-executed box of Jouer Beauty--brimming with personalized products selected for the season--is delivered to one's front door. Magnifique, no?
My curated Jouer Le Matchbox contained $148 worth of full-sized products:
- The Travel Eyelash Curler ($14)...adorably diminutive and perfectly effective.
- The Flat Kabuki Brush ($14...also reviewed HERE)...super soft bristles deposit just the right amount of product.
- The Lip Gloss in Wind ($22...formula reviewed HERE)...this peachy pink shade has buildable opacity and a reflective, satin finish that sings the song of spring.
- The Daily Repair Treatment Oil ($48)...this silky oil hydrates, rejuvenates and balances the skin with powerful ingredients including the bioretinol Revinage, Rose Hip Oil and Starflower Oil (more details later in the post!)
- The Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Renaissance ($24....also reviewed HERE)...this rusty burgandy tone provides lovely contrast to green eyes and can be smoked out for a more dramatic effect.
- The Mineral Powder Blush in Bloom ($26)...finely milled and lushly pigmented, this pale pink-meets-peach yields just the right amount of flush.
- A mini roller ball sample of the Jouer Perfume Oil...perfect for travel, this darling gem smells divine.
|Above: My curated Jouer Le Matchbox...full sized products and lovely products in the peachy pink family I prefer.|
|Above: Skincare, beauty tools, fragrance and color...the best of Jouer in a singular box.|
|Above: Swatches of Wind and Bloom in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The freshly-released Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil.|
Official details, courtesy of Jouer:
Daily Repair Treatment Oil
|Above: The oil is dispensed with a glass dropper for maximum precision...a little of this luxe formula goes a long way.|
|Above: Loving Le Matchbox.|
|Above: Last look.|
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: Jouer Le Matchbox is a brilliant idea, especially for those who prefer a beauty-focused subscription service with a customized flair. The quarterly option runs $45 per box and one-time purchases are $65; in summation, either choice is an excellent value for the products featured in the box!
What are some of YOUR favorite Jouer products?
Good things ahead...I've spent a great deal of the weekend photographing for BP posts and cannot wait to share my upcoming beauty musings!
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.