|Above: The new neutral eye, featuring Le Metier de Beaute Obsidian Odyssey Kaleidoscope...sweater by Equipment France.|
Products (and their respective review links) Discussed:
1. Le Metier de Beaute Obsidian Odyssey Eye Kaleidoscope...swatched + reviewed HERE
2. Tom Ford Tracless Foundation...review HERE
3. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow...review HERE:
4. Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in First Love...reviewed HERE:
5. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel...reviewed HERE
6. Le Metier de Beaute Carnaby Street Kaleidoscope
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope your week is going well and that you found this tutorial enjoyable! What are some of YOUR go-to products for swift and easy eye looks? Do share!
Good things ahead...xoxo,
--The Beauty Professor
** Some PR samples provided for review (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.