|Above: My July Favorites in the haircare, skincare and cosmetics categories.|
Happy August, lovelies! The start of the new month means it's time for a recapitulation of my favorite haircare, skincare and beauty products for the month of July. Due to a busy week and travel constraints, I ended up filming this at 3:30 AM...please excuse any loopiness ; )
Products (with their respective links) mentioned:
(1) Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation O30...currently available online at Saks and in-store at Neiman Marcus. Used in this post HERE.
(2) Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation...currently available at Neiman Marcus, with reviews and swatches of every shade HERE.
|Above: The Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation comes in 15 shades and has a long wearing, natural matte finish.|
|Above: Wearing the shade #05 Natural (not set with powder)...it's a perfect match for my NC 27 summer skin! Also wearing the Jouer Luminizing Cheek Tint (#11) in this image.|
(3) Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction Leave-In Hair Perfector...available at Neiman Marcus and comprehensively reviewed HERE.
|Above: This 10-in-1 leave-in is all I need for haircare when traveling!|
|Above: My hair, air dried, directly following a dose of the Alterna Caviar CC.|
(4) La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil...reviewed HERE.
(6) Lift Lab Skin Regeneration Purify + Clarify Daily Cleanser and Detox Mask...available at Neiman Marcus and reviewed HERE.
(7) Diptyque Radiance Boosting Powder for the Face...available at Neiman Marcus.
|Above: I love how ultra-milled this powder is...simple, exfoliating cleansing at its finest; but that's to be expected from the venerable Diptyque!|
**Only one more day for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...if you're looking for inspiration, take a peek at my shopping list (with images!) HERE.
|Above: The CT Bronze and Glow compact is the easiest way to contour and highlight in a luxurious manner...have used this everyday since purchasing.|
|Above: The By Terry Tea-to-Tan creates one of the most believable tans on the face in existence!|
|Above: The Surratt Beauty Diaphane Loose Powder Compact features a loose, gossamer powder in the convenience of a compact...this powder is magic!|
|Above: The Jouer Luminizing Cheek Tint is new for Summer 2014 and possesses adaptive properties that create the quintessential rosy glow for your skin tone!|
(12) NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Himalia...available at Nordstrom and Sephora and reviewed HERE.
(13) Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eyeliner...now available at Sephora and to be fully reviewed soon!
|Above: The Hourglass 1.5 MM Gel Eyeliner imparts a jet black, extra smooth, ultra fine line, making tight lining and lining the waterline a breeze. Oh, and it doesn't budge!|
(14) Cle de Peau Eye Color Quad #303 Baby Universe...available at Nordstrom and Saks and swatched and reviewed HERE.
|Above: The Cle de Peau Eye Color Quad in Baby Universe is taupey rose goodness in a compact...neutral and ever so wearable.|
|Above: The Dior Fluid Stick in Kiss Me...one of my favorite pinks to date.|
(16) Buxom Lip Foundation in Nude...available at Sephora.
(17) Surratt Beauty Artistique Lip Crayon in Deep in Vogue...available at Barney's NY and worn HERE.
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: July was an exceptional month for beauty discoveries and I hope you enjoyed the video! I truly hope your month is off to a great start and would love to hear what products were standouts for you in July.
Questions and comments, please! Oh, and kindly consider subscribing if are so inclined ; )
As mentioned before, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale runs only through tomorrow, August 3rd...prices go up on August 4th! If you haven't yet taken advantage of this incredible sale and are in need of a bit of retail inspiration, take a peek at my shopping list with images of my purchases. I love everything I picked up...no returns here!
Great things ahead including reviews of new procurements from Jouer, Hourglass, By Terry and Cle de Peau! Any requests?
--The Beauty Professor
** Some PR samples provided for review (the rest bought by me) however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.