Hello Lovelies! As July continues to move at the speed of light, today's video tutorial focuses on accessible, affordable and utterly gorgeous summer beauty essentials from Walgreens Beauty, that seamlessly and collectively work together to create an easy summertime look.
Designed to protect and perfect, this curated collection of skincare and beauty valiantly stands up to the summertime heat, shielding skin from the harsh rays while adding rich pops of color that align with the breezy aesthetic of the warm months.
Kindly scroll on for the tutorial, product images and links as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: SPF protection and hydration in a single product...genius!|
(1) Banana Boat Protect & Hydrate 2 in 1 SPF 30 Sun Spray: This light mist leaves skin delightfully moisturized and duly protected with Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB shielding. It's water-resistant and absorbs instantly!
|Above: This formula is non-greasy, yet marvelously emollient.|
(2) Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen Ultra Radiance SPF 30: Smooth and silky, this oil free lotion imparts a stunning sheen to skin while simultaneously protecting it from the sun with SPF 30. Just beautiful!
|Above: An example of the radiance in direct sunlight.|
|Above: This formula creates lush dark lashes in two coats.|
(3) Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Volum'Express Mascara: With a voluminous brush and rich, ultra-black formula, this mascara builds lashes for full fringe that doesn't clump, flake or migrate.
|Above: The full brush reaches every lash for maximum effect.|
(4) Revlon Moisture Stain lip stain in Barcelona Nights: This luscious lip color hybrid blends the lasting power of a stain with the comfortable moisture of a nourishing lipgloss and the opacity of a lipstick. Barcelona Nights is a bold, vivid fuchsia that instantly brightens up the face with a rich swath of color.
|Above: The doe foot applicator allows for precise application.|
|Above: A swatch of Barcelona Nights in direct sunlight...this neutral fuchsia compliments a spectrum of skin tones.|
(5) Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel in Double Down: This warm, shimmery, sandy taupe is neutral enough for daily wear and the gel-like formula resists wear, making it a perfect choice for a low-maintenance manicure.
|Above: Double Down is a light bronze with intense micro-shimmer.|
|Above: Neutral enough for day yet sparkly enough for night, this shade is endlessly versatile.|
|Above: Double Down in action (with a flash).|
Bottom Line: Summertime beauty doesn't have to be expensive or high-maintenance; discovering the right textures, formulas and shades is all that's necessary to keep one protected and perfected in this sunny season. I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial and would love to hear about YOUR summer beauty essentials...do share!
xx and much more soon,
--The Beauty Professor
"Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Walgreens Beauty through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Walgreens Beauty, all opinions are my own."
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.