|Above: Jethro wishes you a heartfelt happy Memorial Day as well.|
Happy Memorial Day! For all you who may have postponed a purchase in preparation for the sales this holiday weekend offers, I am excited to share carefully-curated shopping details and discount codes for my favorite retailers...my mom and I indulged in our retail therapy yesterday ; )
Kindly scroll on for all the details as well as the Bottom Line...
- Bloomingdale's // Big Brown Bag Sale – Take an extra 20% off a great selection of sale and clearance items at Bloomingdales.com, now through May 26th. I picked up some Eileen Fisher sandals that are equal parts classic, comfortable and chic! CODE: TAKE20
- Equipment // Receive 20% off sale items, now through May 26th. I currently have at least ten Equipment blouses in my wardrobe and wear them so regularly that I am always in search of more (on sale, of course!)...French casual effortlessly executed. I recently ventured out of my "button down box" and picked up the Sleeveless Lucida Dress for warm days and the Shane contrast cashmere sweater for cool evenings. CODE: MDW20
- JOE’S Jeans // 30% off sitewide, now through May 26th. Certain exclusions apply. The Bridget skinny jeans have a dark wash that make them perfect for work and play...I wear mine weekly! CODE: HONOR
- Kate Somerville // 10% off. Free shipping for orders over $50 and 3 free samples with each order, now through May 27th. I'm currently loving the Eczema Therapy Cream (I am allergic to grass and this helps so much when my legs get itchy from exposure). CODE: KSMEMORIALDAY
- Nordstrom // Save up to 40% on apparel, shoes and more for women, kids & juniors, now through June 1st. I picked up a pair of Habitual jeans (one of my favorite lines!) at a steep discount.
- Saks Fifth Avenue // Up to 55% OFF Selections of Women’s Apparel. Offer valid online and in stores, now through May 26th. I always find great dresses during this sale, just in time for all the business dinners associated with my husband's summer work trips.
- Urban Outfitters Beauty // May 28th-June 1st...simply use the code UOBEAUTY for 20% off your online order. The Peripera Letter Me Waterproof Eye Crayon in Curiousity (reviewed HERE) is a must!
Bottom Line: While days off allow us to imbibe in rest, family BBQ's and great shopping deals, I hope your Monday is also filled with reflective appreciation for our beloved fallen heroes of the American Armed Services, their sacrifice will not be forgotten.
Good things ahead on the blog this week including a close up of the By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi-Serums, the By Terry Summer 2014 Collection, a morning makeup video tutorial, some new Armani Beauty procurements and a skincare update!
For some additional reading, please note that I just updated the content on my "Favorite Lip Color & Foundations" page as well as my "Multimedia/Press" page.
What are YOU up to today?
--The Beauty Professor
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos.