|Above: One fortunate Beauty Professor reader will win the splendid Air Repair Travel Kit.|
|Above: BP sighting the Air Repair Travel Kit being sold at at boutique while at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.!|
- Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer: Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid (2 oz tube)
- Air Repair Super-Hydrating Eye Cream: Soothing, Line-Minimizing Formulation (.5 oz tube)
- Air Repair Soothing Facial Cleansing Milk: with Chamomile and Arnica Extracts (2 oz bottle)
- Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist: Refreshing Facial Toner and Hydrator (2 oz spray bottle)
- Air Repair Rescue Balm: All-Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm (.9 oz tube)
As aforementioned, one fortunate reader will be randomly selected to win their very own Air Repair Skin Care Travel Kit (mailed directly to the winner from Air Repair HQ). The contest begins today and runs until 7 PM Pacific Time on 4/09/14, at which point, a winner will be chosen at random and informed via email no later than 48 hours after contest end date. The winner will have 48 hours from the point at which the email is sent to respond via email to claim their prize and provide their mailing address.
Read on for how to enter:
- You must like Beauty Professor on Facebook and subscribe to the Beauty Professor YouTube Channel (if you haven't already!). Also, please like Air Repair on Facebook ; )
- You are invited to share a favorite travel destination and three skin care and beauty products you wouldn't travel without in the comments section of this blog post.
- You must enter a valid email address when prompted at the following link:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Only one entry total per person will be accepted
- The Rafflecopter link provides all details regarding rules, regulations and liability!
Bottom Line: Air Repair Skin Care is marvelous and I am truly excited about this giveaway...I hope you enjoy the process and cannot wait to read your comments! Also, since I've been out of town recently, I will be attending to all submitted comments from the last week over the next few days. I was on the road (and in the air!) and upon my return, have hit the ground running with a crazy work schedule and a host of other responsibilities! More soon...I promise ; )
--The Beauty Professor