Here are my top five fragrances for winter! Like many, I love to select my fragrances based on the weather and, for me, winter seems to call for deep, bold, rich, warm skin scents with formidable lasting power.
Fragrances mentioned include:
1. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (also reviewed HERE): A warm, slightly sweet vanilla scent with an edgy twist of smoky tobacco...my perennial favorite, year round.
2. Rouge Bunny Rouge Incantation: Drenched in fig, vanilla, rose, musk and honey (beeswax), this is sweet, rich and delightfully unexpected.
3. Ramon Mongegal Cuirelle (also reviewed HERE): My most complex and sophisticated perfume to date, this leather-inspired fragrance is a warm and slightly spicy skin scent that has an utterly intoxicating dry down and endless lasting power. Dark, mysterious, yet completely wearable!
4. Prada Amber: The rich harmony of bergamont, benzoin, rose and vanilla work together to create a stunning sensory experience...it's sweet without being cloying and perfect to warm up cold environments.
5. Terry de Gunzburg Flagrant Delice: Creamy almond milk, bright fig, vanilla and sensuous white musk make this the perfect winter-to-spring transitional scent that wears close to the skin in the most delicious way!
I hope you enjoyed this video and welcome your questions and comments...what are some of YOUR favorite winter fragrances? Please share!
Good things ahead on the blog including my review of the Kjaer Weis foundation, pink lipstick recommendations, a Valentine's Day gift list and mystery haircare post, just to name a few ; ) Thank you, as always, for your loyal readership!
--The Beauty Professor
**One product mentioned is a PR sample provided for review (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.