As promised, here is a tutorial devoted to applying makeup for the job interview. As a communication professor, I coach my students and clients on how to make an effective first impression in this intense job market; after thoroughly preparing one's mind, embracing the right makeup for a polished and professional look is an important part of the equation as well!
Products mentioned in the tutorial are as follows:
1. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation in Beige
2. Evian spray and Beauty Blender
3. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer in Medium 22
4. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3
5. Guerlain Four Seasons Terracotta Bronzer in Nude 00
6. By Terry Ombre Blackstar Melting Eyeshadow in Bronze Moon #4
7. Hourglass Arch Brow in Soft Brunette
8. Guerlain Le 2 Mascara
9. Rouge Bunny Rouge Fine Spun Light in Orionis
10. La Prairie Lip Enhancer
11. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in #107
12. Serge Lutens Teint Si Fin in O40
12. Men's button down dress shirt by John Varvatos ; )
I hope this is helpful...looking forward to your questions and comments!
What makeup do YOU embrace when going to a job interview?
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.