The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere...enjoy your reading time this weekend!
--The Beauty Professor
- TheFabZilla: Win haircare products from Taya Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection worth $182+. Open international.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares how to be the "Belle" of the Ball this Fall with Guess Girl's sexy new fragrance!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Face serum lovers will be thrilled by B. Kamins Lifting Serum Kx- it's definitely worthy of Holy Grail status!
- BellBelleBella: Check out Brittney's top picks for primers, foundations, concealers, and foundation brushes.
- Good Lack, Nail!: Not every shade of red lipstick works with any shade of red, but in this How I wore it post, Caroline shows you one that does fit.
- Glamorable!: Patriotic nails don't always have to be Red, White and Blue. Check out these swatches of Bondi Lady Liberty - an iconic shade inspired by an iconic landmark!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Bloody, drippy, spooky nails for Halloween!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Eveline Multifunction 6in1 BB cream for light complexion.
- Daydreaming Beauty: If I can get curls with the Conair Curl Secret, anyone can!
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: She shares her favorite indie fragrance company and her thoughts on the connection between perfume, memories, and healing one's own heart.
- Carinae L'etoile's polish stash: Polished by KPT Thermal Nail Polish's Being in the Pink.
- Beauty Professor: Ever on a foundation hunt, the Beauty Professor shares swatches and a video review of the gorgeously elusive Suqqu Frame Fix Cream Foundation!