The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere...enjoy your reading time and happy Labor Day Weekend!
--The Beauty Professor
- Mama Fashionista: It may be the end of August, but Quinn says it's better late than never to share her July Faves!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Think that you can do without a toner in your skincare routine? Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion may change your mind!
- Glamorable!: Are you a Birchbox subscriber? Check out what Anastasia received in her August box!
- Carinae L'etoile's polish stash: Pretty purple matte and pretty purple shiny shiny glitter!
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried Eclos skincare products? TheFabZilla reviews the line made from Swiss apple. Yay or nay, find out!
- BellBelleBella: Successful YouTube beauty guru Michelle Phan launched her makeup line. Brittney reviews one of her Life Palettes.
- Beautyfiends: Read about the issues Julia has had with Beauty Box 5 and why she won't recommend them.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse reviews a luxury spa in Hawaii.
- Makeup, Life and Love: In the need for a new concealer; Jamie shares a few of her faves.
- Geniabeme: What do you do to wind down during the week? I like to do a mani with a yummy drink!
- Beauty by Miss L: Want to get pretty light blonde hair?
- Daydreaming beauty: Cancel out skin redness with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness.
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild Three's a Party LE-Summer Trio (swatches).
- Chickettes.com: Gelish Under Her Spell collection review and swatches; new fall 2013 colors!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails shares Ageless Derma Lip Polish in Petal Pink. Beautiful and nourishing, this lip polish makes lips pretty and plush.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Tri Polish Challenge using Green, Red and Yellow. See what I did!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor has swatches every shade of the latest foundation release from YSL...the Youth Liberator Serum Foundation!