Here is an example of the quick look I created each morning before heading off to explore the Loews Ventana Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Since the heat was full force and the sun was intense, I focused on extreme SPF protection, a light foundation and translucent pinky nude accents that translate as polished without being fussy...oh, and it lasted all day!Products worn...
1. Dior One Essential Serum
2. Rachel K CC Cream in Neutral (SPF 30)
3. Koh Gen Do UV Milk SPF 30
4. Chantecaille Stress Concentrate Eye Cream
1. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation in Natural Beige (buffed into skin with a spritz of Evian and a Beauty Blender)
2. Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity 01 to contour
3. Guerlain Four Seasons Bronzer in Nude 00 on contoured areas
4. MAC blush in Immortal Flower on apples of cheeks
5. Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Mystique (stippled onto upper cheeks)
1. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon on lids and under lower lashes
2. Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick in Pink Gold on lower brow bone and corners of eyes for highlight
3. Rouge Bunny Rouge Feline Gaze Eyeliner in Salome (on lower waterline)
4. Chanel Le Volume Mascara (2 quick coats)
1. YSL Rouge Volupte #1
2. Le Metier de Beaute lip cream in Bloom on top
This entire look takes less than 10 minutes!
Almost home...excited to unpack and embrace some burgeoning blog post ideas ; )
--The Beauty Professor
**PR sample provided for review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.