|Above: The Tom Ford Beauty Summer 2011 collection consists of eight carefully-curated products that radiate a summertime glow!|
The buzz surrounding the impending release of the Tom Ford Beauty Summer 2013 collection has been reverberating for a couple of months...any time this luxurious line decides to introduce new products, beauty lovers everywhere swoon. I had chance to swatch everything in the collection this past weekend and am happy to be able to share said swatches...hopefully, this makes your selection/ordering process much easier!
Scroll on for swatches and product descriptions...
- Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust, a shimmering peach-pink that can be worn on its own to highlight or mixed with foundation to create a glowy finish...$65
- Illuminating Cheek Color in Blush Guilt (a natural pale pinky beige radiant glow) and Bronzed Amber (a warm medium bronze with shimmer)...$58
- Cream Color for Eyes in Escapade (a warm pale golden peach) and Pink Haze (a peachy pink with golden pearl shimmer)...$40
- Bronzing Powder in Gold Dust (a medium true bronze with a complex yet subtle multidimensional shimmer)...$90
- Nail Lacquer in Vapor (a semi-opaque bright pearlescent white)...$30
- Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust (a sheer peachy pink with golden pearl shimmer), it must be noted that this is moisturizing and not the slightest bit sticky...$30
Above and below: Swatches of the Tom Ford Summer 2013 Collection in medium sunlight and outdoor shade.
|Above: One last view of the shades in intense sunlight!|
|Above: Nail Lacquer in Vapor...this pearly white shade is clean and fool-proof--even if it chips, it is not obvious due to its light and glowing color. I cannot even begin to imagine how marvelous this will look with a light tan!|
|Above: Me wearing the Tom Ford Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust (over a sheer swipe of Dolce and Gabbana Natural Monica lip color).|
Bottom Line: This collection is stunning and completely apropos for the impending summer months. The radiant, peachy pinks of the products are flattering on nearly every skin tone and, despite their warmth, could feasibly be worn year round to achieve a believably gorgeous glow. I personally picked up the Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust and Nail Lacquer in Vapor and will be posting a comprehensive close up review of these two gems (with more details swatches and face images) later on this week!
What do YOU think of the Tom Ford Beauty Summer 2013 products? Will you be picking up anything from this collection?
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.