Anytime I fly, I put great thought into which makeup to apply for the adventure...in these cases, I embrace products that are light, fresh and long-lasting. My selections must collectively work towards a classic and polished look and not be high-maintenance or easily altered by the drastic changes in cabin pressure and weather that a flight to another state can incur. Upon an almost three hour flight to Seattle yesterday (but a grand total of eight hours of travel, from leaving my house to arriving at the hotel), I beyond delighted at how well my makeup held up!
The images below depict this stalwart performance (documented immediately upon checking into the hotel)...product details/links at the end of this post ; )
Products I Used:
- Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact in #104
- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Intensity #01
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Bronzing Powder in At Goldcombe Bay
- Sisley Blush Eclat in Pinky Coral #5
- Serge Lutens Teint Si Fin in O40
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in #28
- Guerlain Le 2 Mascara
- Cle de Peau Concealer (under eyes only) in Beige
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille
- Le Metier de Beaute lip gloss in Two Lips...love this limited-edition creamy pinky peach shade--it's currently available again at the LMdB Beauty Vault!
Now I'm off to do some (very unnecessary yet completely enjoyable) shopping in the heart of the Pacific Northwest...flagship Nordstrom, here I come!
What are the go-to, fail-proof, long-lasting products YOU embrace when traveling?
xoxo and happy weekend!
--The Beauty Professor
**This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.