Even though the last couple of weeks have been in insane in terms of work responsibilities, I've somehow found some time to procure some new makeup. The products above are quickly earning a place amongst my current favorites!
Although it will take me awhile to give each one a proper review, I thought I would offer a quick preview of posts to come...
1. Beauty Blender--has completely changed the way I apply makeup!
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in #22--great lasting power for the under eye region
3. Guerlain Four Seasons Bronzer in Nude 00--a pale bronzer that brings life to the face...cannot be over-applied!
4. Alterna Kendi Micro Mist Dry Oil spray--I've gone through 2 bottles of the traditional spray version and am loving this extra-dry version.
5. Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Golden--a perfect neutral to warm shade for NC23-25 skin. The finish and lasting power of this foundation is rave-worthy.
6. African Botanics Marula Eye Serum--I love the natural ingredients and the way it smooths my eye area.
7. Evian spray--works like a charm with my Beauty Blender.
8. Dolce and Gabbana Natural Monica lipstick--a medium nude with a glowing finish.
9. Tom Ford Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust--Summer 2013 is finally here and Pink Lust is one of its spoils!
10. MAC lip color in Up the Amp--an old favorite from college, delightfully revisited.
11. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in #107--a creamy pink beige (what else?!) with absolutely no shimmer = divine.
**Also, in the queue...Serge Lutens Base and Teint Si Fin Powder, Bobbi Brown Bronzer, my current, haircare routine, summer hairstyles tutorial, recent empties and Guerlain's new lipgloss!
|Above: FOTD wearing Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Golden (applied with an Evian-misted Beauty Blender), Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer #22, Guerlain Four Seasons Bronzer in Nude 00, and a mixture of MAC Up the Amp lipstick with Giorgio Armani Lip Lacquer in #107. I used my Calista ION Hot Rollers for Long Hair to curl my hair and added a quick spray of Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Mist for shine and finishing.|
As soon as time permits, I will be posting reviews of all of these incredible products...in the meanwhile, please subscribe to my YouTube channel (where I'll be posting a "Makeup for Job Interviews" tutorial early next week)!
Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned? Thoughts?! Which one would you like to see an in-depth review on first?
xoxo and have a lovely weekend,
--The Beauty Professor
This post contains affiliate links; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these work.