|Above: The Tom Ford Illuminating Highlighter features a small brush and click pen dispenser.|
And so continues my swatch-fest of all things Tom Ford...in this case, the Illuminating Highlighter!
Retailing for $58, this click-pen dispensed liquid comes in eight shades that are sure to match and enhance most skin tones. Here's the official word from Neiman Marcus...
Kindly scroll on for swatches and shade descriptions...
|Above: All eight shades in direct sunlight.|
1. Citrine: a pale, shimmery yellow gold that is suitable for adding a gentle highlight to the skin.
2. Lavender Voile: a cool, shimmery, pale pinky beige that adds a radiant fresh glow to the skin.
3. Liquid Bronze: a yellow-based light bronze with golden shimmer.
4. Peach Blush: a warm peachy bronze with rose gold shimmer.
5. Naked Bisque: a creamy, perfect blend of pink, nude, beige and peach that brightens the skin without obvious shimmer.
6. Dusk Bisque: Naked Bisque's slightly deeper sister...this also lacks obvious shimmer.
7. Amber Eclat: a warm, opaque golden beige without perceptible shimmer.
8. Sable Intense: a deep, warm golden peach bronze without perceptible shimmer.
Above and below: Closeups of all eight shade options in direct sunlight.
Above and below: Closeups of all eight shade options in the shade.
Have you tried the Tom Ford Illuminating Highlighter? If so, which shade(s)? Thoughts?!
I hope these swatches are useful in your search for the quintessential highlighter!
--The Beauty Professor