Lately, I have had a few requests regarding a detailed overview of my current skincare routine. In the past few months, I've really pared down my process to target my areas of need (e.g., anti-aging, fading of sun damage, sensitivity) without inundating my skin with a superfluous amount of products!
2. SPONGE Ladi Avokanto Oil
3. Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (can be purchased HERE)
4. Koh Gen Do UV Care Milk SPF 30
5. Hello Sunshine Universal Fluid SPF 29
6. Sunday Riley Good Genes (can be purchased HERE)
7. Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector (can be purchased HERE)
8. RoC Retinol Night Cream and Eye Cream for Sensitive Skin
I hope you enjoyed the video...what are some skincare products with which you are currently finding success?
--The Beauty Professor