|Above: A melange of DermOrganic...I think that Jethro intrinsically knew that DermOrganic was cruelty-free ; )|
I recently had the chance to try some brilliant haircare from the DermOrganic line! I love the simplicity of the products' ingredients and the philosophy of the company, which features cruelty-free, sulfate free, gluten free, argan oil infused shampoo, conditioner and styling products. I particularly like the Conditioning Shampoo and Daily Hydrating Conditioner, which leave my hair incredibly soft and silky...I even get two days of bounciness before needing to wash again (which is rather unprecedented for this everyday hair washing girl). Here is the rundown on (and my experience with) both the shampoo and conditioner:
- Conditioning Shampoo: This sulfate-free formula lathers and conditions as it cleanses. It contains essential fatty lipids and amino acids and is further enriched with Argan Oil, Omega-6 Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Rice Amino Acids and antioxidants to promote vitality and nourish the hair. Better yet, it is safe for all hair types including color-treated tresses. I especially appreciated how clean this shampoo makes my hair feel...just a couple of pumps is enough to create a beautiful lather for my thick and long hair and it rinses completely clean!
- Ingredients: Aqua/Eau/Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methyl Gluceth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, PCA, Panthenol B5, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance
- Daily Hydrating Conditioner: This conditioner works at the molecular level to neutralized tangled hair without silicones (wonderful!), propylene glycol or glycerin. It contains lipids and Panthenol B5 to increase absorbtion, improve slip, eliminate tangles and prevent flyaways. After application, it is so much easier to brush through my mane and I love how silky it makes my hair feel once its dry! This is a quality conditioner and I love that it improves the look and feel of my hair, independent of the shampoo that I choose to use (I frequently like to mix things up in the shampoo department during the week).
Ingredients: Aqua/Eau/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol B5, Rice Amino Acids, Methyl Gluceth-20, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, PCA, Glycereth-2 Cocoate & Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance
I plan on doing a follow up post on the Masque Hair Repair and Leave-In Treatment, and Spray Therapy (which purports to improve blow-drying time!!) once I give them a proper try this week, so please keep your eyes peeled!
- For the month of March, DermOrganic is partnering with beauty bloggers to spread to the good news about their marvelous hair care line.
- In turn, if you enter the code "BEAUTPROF" (which is expressly for Beauty Professor readers!), on the DermOrganic website, you will receive $10 off your order, with no minimum purchase!
- This code is active for the until April 15th, so do take a peek if you are looking for organic and cruelty-free haircare that makes your hair look and feel extraordinarily healthy.
|Above: My hair after using DermOrganic shampoo and conditioner...soft and silky!|
**PR sample provided for review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.