|Above: Like a oasis in the desert, the By Terry Sheer Rouge lip color offers immense hydration with a gorgeous pop of color.|
I have purchased two of these gems (in #1 and #3) and am happy to report that they indeed live up to the By Terry gold standard in lip color meets skincare! I pledge to review these in their own post later on this week.
In the meanwhile, kindly scroll on for swatches and descriptions of all ten shades...
1. Nudissmo is a light hybrid of peach, pink and beige with subtle shimmer that makes it remarkably opaque.
2. Mango Tango is a warm light coral.
3. Baby Bloom is a light baby pink with nominal shimmer...it darkens a bit after wear and leaves behind a delightful pink stain.
4. Princess in Rose is a cool, bright medium pink with shimmer.
5. Dragon Pink is a darker, more opaque cool magenta pink with shimmer.
6. Party Girl is a true candy apple red.
7. Bang Bang is a warm red with orange undertones.
8. Hot Spot is a dark brick red.
9. Dare to Bare is a dark plummy nude.
10. Berry Bloom is a wine-tinged deep berry.
|Above: Baby Bloom alone on the lips.|
Bottom Line: These lip colors are so marvelous, that they deserve a proper review! I plan on posting one later on this week featuring the two shades I bought: Nudissimo and Baby Bloom. So far, I am loving their texture, opacity, sheen and hydrating properties...consider this a tentative recommendation until further notice ; )