The latest and greatest from beauty blogs everywhere...enjoy your reading time!
--The Beauty Professor
- Blushing Noir is diving headfirst into Holiday 2012 with the Tarte Eye Catchers 6-piece SmolderEYES Collectors Set!
- It's not parvo, it's Parnevu. TheFabZilla tried Parnevu T-Tree hair products to address her flaky hairline. Did it solve her snowy problem?
- Check out one of the hottest nail polish collections for this fall as Jeanie at Midnight Manicures shows you Part 1 of the Color Club In True Fashion Collection.
- BeautyTidbits is giving away the new GUESS Seductive Homme Blue. Enter to win!
- The Nail Network shows off her glittery, festive autumn foliage nail art!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies has found a great bargain foundation that costs all of $5! Rimmel's Clean Finish is a drugstore must.
- BeautyJudy's got swatches and review (and a comparison!) of the upcoming, totally luxe OPI Skyfall Holiday 2012 collection!
- If you are looking for the perfect nude lip, then Lola's Secret Beauty Blog has a treat for you! Rouge D'Armani Lipstick in Beige 103 + Chanel Sweet Beige Glossimer = nude lip perfection incarnate!
- Cosmetically Challenged walks the runway and shows off the L'oreal Project Runway Electric Fantasie Nail Polish Collection.
- Be the Ghost with the Most if you win this Halloween giveaway from Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Christina from Curls N Pearls tries out a new skin care line - Forward Skin Care. What did she think of this cruelty-free, anti-aging brand? See her review of the Supreme Serum here.
- Mac Marilyn Monroe Lipsticks can be seen in all their beauty icon glory on Polarbelle this week.
- The Beauty Professor got to try the Le Metier De Beaute CHEM60 Pro-Peel and GLOW10ai Mask Set and discusses her initial experience in a video review!
- Le Metier de Beaute has a fabulous new lip kaleidoscope that Beauty Info Zone wants to share. You'll be â€œBreathlessâ€ when you see it.
- Think only the most expensive lipsticks will do? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful diving into her swatches & review of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks!
- Mimi's Mani's guest poster answers questions you may have about professional hair removal.
- Want a sweet Halloween treat for your nails? Try this candy corn manicure from Peek & Ponder.