Guerlian's Parure Extreme Foundation SPF 25 is touted as a very long wearing skin base, able to withstand extreme weather conditions (both hot and cold) while maintaining flawless coverage. While I have used this foundation in the past, especially when outdoors (in the winter, I wear Beige Clair 02), it is not in my current rotation since I am generally indoors and don't need foundation for extreme conditions. I am happy, however, to share these swatches with my readers...enjoy and do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions!
--The Beauty Professor
|Parure Extreme in the shade.|
Above and below: I was able to swatch eight shades of the Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation SPF 25. Shade descriptions are as follows...
1. Rose Natural (13): Very light rosy beige for light skin with pink (cool) undertones.
2. Beige Clair (02): Very light beige with neutral undertones, suitable for fair to light skin tones (my winter shade).
3. Beige Natural (03): Neutral beige for light to medium (NC 25-NC30) skin tones (my spring and summer shade).
4. Beige Moyen (04): Neutral beige for medium (NC 30-40) skin tones.
5. Tres Fonce (06): Darkest shade in the spectrum for women of color with neutral undertones.
6. Dore Natural (23): Warm toned beige for medium (NC 30-40) skin tones.
7. Dore Moyen (24): Neutral toned beige for dark (NC 45-55) skin tones.
8. Dore Fonce (25): Warm toned beige for very dark (NC 55+) skin tones.
|Parure Extreme in direct sunlight.|