What is most thrilling to me, however, is the release of five new Sweet Excesses Glassy Glosses in varying shades of pink. I have already expressed my affinity for my Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait (reviewed HERE) and am exited at the prospect of adding some other pink-based shades to my collection. This gloss is full coverage, extremely moisturizing, long lasting and fundamentally not sticky.
The new colors are as follows:
- Raspberry Meringue: pale pink with very soft mother of pearl effect micro-shimmer--this shade doesn't yield a strong color but it makes lips naturally pretty
- Rahat Lokum: pale milky pink with medium-heavy mother of pearl effect micro-shimmer (this is screaming my name!) **UPDATE 7/06/12...my review for this color can be found HERE!
- Rhubarb Custard: semi-sheer coverage milky nude rosewood--irreplaceable my-lips-but-better color (this is the shade worn by the model above!)
- Cherry Clafoutis: gloss version of RBR Scrumptiously Devious lipstick, sheer blue based cool pink with a warm golden opalescence
- Mouse Fandango: dark tone of milky pink with barest whispers of grayish mauve and a touch of silver micro pearls
|The newest RBR Glassy Gloss shades clockwise from top left: Raspberry Meringue, Rahat Lokum, Rhubarb Custard, Mousse Fandango and Cherry Clafoutis.|
For more details, consult the Rouge Bunny Rouge website HERE!