The Sunday Riley line, available exclusively at Barney's NY, features a scientifically cutting-edge range of skin care free of harmful chemicals and additives (labeled "green technology") as well as a newly-released collection of cosmetics, the likes of which are receiving a noteworthy amount of buzz on the Internet.
In light of my keen interest in SR as well as the realization that there was very little by way of online swatches available for the cosmetics, I headed to Barney's NY in Beverly Hills to personally interface with the line. The Sunday Riley representatives, Merrady and Suzi were absolutely lovely to work with and their knowledge of the line is a true asset to the company.
The next few posts will feature an overview of some of the key cosmetic and skin care products in the Sunday Riley line, complete with product descriptions and natural light swatches. Reviews will include:
1. Soft Focus Finishing Pressed Powder $40 (reviewed here)
2. Dry Touch Creme to Powder Concealer $28
3. Creme Radiance Ageless Breathable Foundation $58 reviewed here)
4. Prismasilk Eye Color $28 (key shades swatched here)
5. Blush $30 (reviewed here)
7. Juno Transformative Lipid Serum $125 (reviewed here)
8. Cashmere SPF 30 $125 (reviewed here)
...as well as some swatches of the not yet released lipstick (the counter testers arrived at Barney's a mere two hours before I did)!
Above L-R: Merrady, The Beauty Professor and Suzi at the Beverly Hills Barney's New York Sunday Riley Counter.