I just spent a wonderful Thanksgiving week in San Francisco (full recap soon!) and in terms of makeup and skincare, found myself relying upon old favorites and new procurements as I got ready each day.
Kindly scroll on for the full product breakdown as well as the Bottom Line...
|Above: Some of my FOTD skincare and makeup choices from NUDE, Erno Lazlo and Kanebo Sensai.|
|Above: Some of my Surratt and LMdB Black Friday purchase....all three Surratt items pictured were used in this FOTD. Oh, and my gorgeous makeup bag is from Seth Wegter Bags ; )|
|Above: A closeup of the eyes.|
- One pump of NUDE Skincare ProGenius Treatment Oil (excellent in the brisk weather)
- Amore Pacific All Day Balancing Care Serum (works so well when I am sleep deprived!)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (as a primer...reviewed HERE)
- Erno Lazlo Phormula 9-3 Eye Repair (loving the richness of this formula, which also brightens and firms)
- Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation (US Version!) in #22 Natural Beige (applied with a Beauty Blender...reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity 01 (as a contour...reviewed HERE)
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator in Sheer Beige (on upper cheekbones and down bridge of nose...reviewed HERE)
- Guerlain Four Seasons Terracotta Bronzer in #02 Natural Blondes (on lower cheekbones)
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in Guimauve (on apples of cheeks)
- Surratt Beauty Highlighter in Aurolea (on cheekbones and under brown bone)
- A bit of Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Powder Foundation in #22 to set/touch up (adore this reformulated option...full review soon)
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Haute Chocolate (applied with brush over entire lid)
- Surratt Beauty Smokey Eye Baton in Cendre (smudged out along lower lash line)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (two coats on upper and lower lashes)
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Eyelash Curler (on upper lashes)
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Bon Bon (a blue-toned baby pink)
- Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in Overcoat (in center of lips...reviewed HERE)
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this FOTD...I have so many products and swatches that I cannot wait to share with you in the coming days including more Surratt swatches (powder! eyeshadow! blush!), a video featuring Jouer favorites, swatches of every shade of the new version of the Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Cream Foundation, some key products from Australian brand Mirenesse, a review of the latest Rouge Bunny Rouge primer, swatches and a review of the new Aqua Foundation formula from Koh Gen Do, just to name a few. Hope your week is beautiful thus far...xoxo
**Some products mentioned are PR samples for review, however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. This post contains affiliate links as well as unaffiliated links for your convenience; my disclosure policy contains additional details on how these works.