|The insanely bountiful gift with purchase for the Space.NK Spring Beauty Edit event.|
The time has come for the hotly-anticipated Space.NK Spring Beauty Edit! In turn, I am excited to share a close up of the incredible gift with purchase (of $250 or more) as well as a list of shopping suggestions for the event, which is open for public access beginning on 2/11/16.
Additionally, I'm thrilled to offer a first look at the resplendent Tatcha Sunrise Plum Blossom Lipstick; this limited-edition gem features a universally-flattering neutral pink wash of color for a luminous pout!
Kindly scroll on for more details, images and swatches as well as the Bottom Line...
As aforementioned, those who spend $250 or more during the Space.NK Spring Beauty Edit will receive a gift with a selection of must-haves from 25 featured brands (deluxe, travel and full-size items). This gift with purchase is anticipated to sell out in stores early, but will also be available to online shoppers at Space.NK on February 11th (US only). For the best chances as securing your gift, shop soon (suggestions later in the post)!
Valued at well over $400, the gift includes:
- Space NK Limited Edition Cosmetic Bag...generous and sturdy, this pouch will be getting a lot of use!
- 111SKIN Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel NAC Y2 (5ml)
- Bumble & bumble Straight Blow Dry (15ml)
- By Terry Mascara Terrybly in Black Parti-Pris (4g)
- Chantecaille Bio Lifting Cream+ (5ml)
- Diptyque Candle (assorted scents, 35g)
- Eve Lom Cleanser (20ml plus muslin cloth)
- Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Regenerative Night Cream (7ml)
- Juara Candlenut Hydrating Shower Gel (59ml)
- Kat Burki Complete B Eye Crème Concentrate (5ml)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Pencil Primatif in Defining Navy (0.024oz)
- Lancer The Method: Polish (0.5oz)
- Lilah B Divine Duo Lip & Cheek trio in b.real, b.fearless, & b.sassy (0.6g x3)
- Lipstick Queen Vesuvius Liquid Lipstick in Vesuvian Candy (full-size)
- Lord & Berry 20100 Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy (0.06oz)
- Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser (15ml)
- MD Solar Sciences Mineral Crème SPF50 (.25oz)
- Mila Moursi Revitalizing & Beautifying Oil (8ml)
- Mio Workout Wonder (30 ml)
- Natura Bissé The Cure Sheer Cream (3ml)
- Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream (15ml)
- Philip B. Light-Weight Deep Conditioner (0.5 fl oz)
- Radical Skincare Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum (8ml)
- Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot (10ml)
- Rodial Bee Venom Cleansing Balm (20ml)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes (10ml)
Space.NK Shopping Suggestions: The following are but a few of my favorite products available at Space.NK, with links to their swatch-heavy, comprehensive reviews on BP...
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compacts (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum + all other Mila Moursi skincare (reviewed HERE, HERE and HERE)
- Artis 5 Brush Set (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer (reviewed HERE)
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipsticks (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer (reviewed HERE)
- Radical Skincare Perfecting Fluid (reviewed HERE)
|The entire contents of the *Spring Beauty Edit.|
|Classic Tatcha packaging.|
Formulated with nourshing ingredients and no scent, this natural pink applies sheerly for a wash of "my lips but better" beauty and can also be built up for more opacity (as demonstrated in the images that follow). Creamy, hydrating and extremely versatile, Sunrise Plum Blossom is effortless opulence at its best...much like the vibrant Kyoto Red (which is out of stock) this shade is predicted to sell out quickly.
In sum, if this lip color calls your name like it did mine, I urge you to act fast as I do not suspect it will be readily available for much longer!
|Introducing the LE Tacha Sunrise Plum Blossom Lipstick.|
Official details, courtesy of Tatcha:
|I was so entranced by this shade, I ordered a second tube (and gave it to my mom)!|
|Heavy and sheer swatches of the Tatcha Sunrise Plum Blossom Lipstick in direct sunlight.|
|In application mode.|
The following images reflect the Tatcha Sunrise Plum Blossom Lipstick in action...also wearing Orlane Bronzer + Hourglass Ambient Strobe Powder in Euphoric:
--Shop the Post--
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this close up of both the Space.NK Spring Beauty Edit (what will YOU be picking up?) and the Tatcha Sunrise Plum Blossom Lipstick. Both are limited-edition wonders that will bring joy to the most discriminate of beauty lovers.
Good things ahead, including another Tom Ford eyeshadow closeup, a Rodial beauty feature, a cleansing routine closeup and a host of new product procurements!
Also, as previously mentioned...SAVE the DATE // I am excited to announce that I will be hosting the Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Project Beauty on Saturday, February 28th! The free event, which features a cavalcade of new spring beauty as well as sips and snacks and an array of beauty and skincare brand experts, will begin at 11 AM! If you are a Southern CA local (or will happen to be in the area at the time), please plan on attending...it would be wonderful to meet you in person.
--The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author's written permission.